Tuesday, September 23

The current daily.

Phone calls //with the fam, the Mom especially. & of course with Jess, the best friend.
Runs //They've become a delicacy, in the day, in the week. & running forms friendships. 
Classical Music //If I'm in my room, I am studying. and that means Pandora is set to Piano Solo's. 
Dorm Friendships //Our door is literally always open, we may have the party room & that makes for some real nice new friendships. (and not nearly enough studying done..)
Studying //Work, school, eat, study, sleep. That is this college life. Endless hours of reading and essays and tests. 
Study dates //the little perks of college. [& who knows, maybe I'll get super lucky and one day they won't just be study dates..] 
Sleep //maybe one of the lesser items. But I've learned if I get in a good in and our 10 minute doze at the beginning of my long classes, I can stay awake for the rest of the class. Impressive right? ;)
Lunchtimes //I am now a subway regular. & that hour is one my favorite of the day. People watching, solid chats, occasional new friends, and lots of reading, all from my little spot on the edge of the room. 
Snacks //Study snacks essentially. (You catching the trend?) Two people have gone through almost an entire bag of animal crackers in two days. The amount of fruit snacks, pretzels, and tortilla chips is close behind. 

& a whole heck of a lot of goood good times. 

1 comment:

  1. YES! no one understands my love for classical music - especially while stressed or studying.

    ReplyDelete

Please do, leave some words.