Saturday, July 19

12:30//mid-thirty thoughts.

yes for this new college laptop. seriously, my life just got a millionx easier.
no to the twenty-four year old who wants to take this friendship up a notch-- let's still be just friends.
yes to dates with great friends from high school. [dates that are actually my age. for the win.]
no to carnivals. 'nuff said.
yes to the zipper ride. tears of laughter and utter happiness were shed. not even I expected to enjoy it as much as I did.
no to every other ride making me feel sick sick sick.
yes to sitting out that last ride. definitely a good decision.
yes to raspberry sherbet ice cream.
yes to "We Bought a Zoo"
definite yes to that other boy I can't get off my mind.
no to the fact he probably doesn't even think twice about me.
no to him leaving on his mission in just a couple months. [or maybe that should be a yes.]
no to Monday still being two days away.
& I honestly have no idea whether to give that other missionary a yes or no. if you checked my journal as of late it'd be a big, definite yes.

life's weird. life's good.
also not sure if waking up at 5:00am tomorrow morning to help with a race is a yes or no.
no to five hours of sleep. that one's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these. Also, Ill be in Utah in a few weeks, can we please play or at least have lunch?!

    ReplyDelete

Please do, leave some words.