Monday, December 8

completely average & completely happy.

"and what? You're still just living your boring little life? Just working and going to school?"

I guess you're right. That's my life.
It isn't always sunshine and rainbows, better yet fireworks and excitement.
College is completely different than I thought it would be, & the complete change of social settings took a bit of adjusting to. But that doesn't mean it's not a happy, good life.

Life isn't a thrilling stunt or straight out of a movie every single day. To be honest, probably pretty rarely does it resemble either of those.

There is excitement in the little pieces. In getting asked on a cute date, or the prospective idea of moving to the east coast for a summer, or serving a mission... or even the things like the joy that comes when you ace a test, or have an amazing lesson in sunday school, or get ice cream with a couple friends.

& I'm not ashamed one bit that this is the life I am living. I love it. I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do, leave some words.